DbNetGrid is a fully encapsulated AJAX enabled grid component designed for use in Intranet/Internet development. It provides a fast and flexible way of presenting and updating database information in a browser environment. DbNetGrid can be used as a simple grid component integrated with your own applications, a web-reporting tool or as part of a fully functional web-application. No need to write any code. Grids can be generated from the DbNetGrid::Designer interface.
Implementing DbNetGrid as a server-control
DbNetGridhas a massive array of capabilities that you can activate with a few lines of code saving hundreds of man-hours of development time. These capabilities include:
- Update, insert and delete records (including custom validation).
- Point and click re-ordering.
- Search dialog (with the ability to use the full range of SQL relational operators)
- Ability to export results in HTML, Word, Excel or XML formats.
- Create charts using MS Excel
- Link to MS Word and perform automated mail-merges
- IE5+/Firefox 1.0+
- IIS4/5/6 (Internet Information Server)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0+